Saturday, September 10, 2011

A boring saturday..not much to do

Ok..perks of the travel business. Somedays there is absolutely nothing to do and then there are days with plenty to do but you just have no desire to do it. Funny, I just hooked up on facebook with an old friend who used to be in the travel business and she was reminding me that in the old days customers would call..use our knowledge of the product and then book.
Now they drain me dry of information and even though I can offer them the same price, they go and book online. Don't you see something wrong with that? I have few brain cells left, but to take what little there is left ...not cool. So for all you people who are taking my brain cells...I will give you all of the information you want. I will tell you the absolute truth and then charge you $50 to have done so. If you book your trip thru me and I certainly hope you do, we will apply the $50 toward the purchase price.
I am contemplating going to Jamaica in the next few weeks if the prices decide to drop. I don't know what's up with the high air prices but it's making it so tough for people to travel because the air ends up costing more than the hotel with meals. Come on airlines...get with the program..
I guess I am in a vacation paradise. A mile from the beach near Ft Lauderdale. This is a great great place to vacation...although the fall is pretty inexpensive, it rains every day so bring your raincoat and galloshes

No comments:

Post a Comment