Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Mini fam trip to Nassau

In case you don't know what a fam is...it's a familiarization trip...To familiarize we travel agents with the resorts. With that thought in mind, Last week I took two travel agents with me to Sandals Royal Bahamian. From the last time I was there until now, the resort has changed remarkably. There is fun in the sun. Playmakers that work hard to help you have a good time. Poolside there used to be what I call elevator music...Now reggae...soca and more...games galore..The new General Manager, Patrick Drake along with his staff is just amazing.
I was able to arrange a birthday party for a guest with the butler manager Rory (who has an amazing voice) singing for us.
Also visiting Atlantis, which I find way to big and crowded, although beautiful.
We were there for 5 nts. I tasted more booze than I ever did. And had a great great time. One of my new favorites.
I even snorkeled..... sort of. But everyone knows my opinion of snorkeling....
On the way back to the airport we stopped for a bit of fire in de hole erotic rum..A must try..
And only bought 4 fluie vuttons.
See our photos below...even Fred...we love fred...

1 comment: